Saturday, 17 October 2009

For Kym



Who is doing a 'Light the Night' walk in aid of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society with her family and friends. A small light to add to the light you shine on all who know you - even those you've never met.

2 comments:

Kym said...

Oh, Sue! I'm so touched by your lovely gesture. Thank you. Thank you. You are wonderful.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful light.Re the anonymous poster on my blog: I do see where you are coming from but the person is real, I am sure of it. There are loads of nutters like her. I am sure it is a her. I grew up with people like this. I also think I know who she is. I think she commented before on a similar post about that registrar but then she wasn't anonymous. Anyway, glad you like to read my ramblings and see my pics. Take good care.