The temptation is to give into the instant gratification that you get when you first decide and then subscribe (ie pay over the money) to the latest book/plan/programme. This is the Magic Bullet that is going to solve all problems, launch you into the weight loss you have sought for all these years.
Mum has joined the Swillington WW class again and is trying to get to grips with the new plan. I vowed never to go back to the class and I won't but the temptation is to either buy the plan (£60+) or subscribe to the online version and do it at home. Because, once I decide to do it I will feel great - its very tempting.
However I know ...
- What I need to eat and do in order to lose weight
- That after two weeks of slavishly planning and setting up menus I will will flag and lose interest
- That once I flag I will go into the downward spiral that leads to a period of binging
No aims, not goals, no daydreaming with the calendar and calculator. Just getting on with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment